May 1, 2017
Contacting us and reporting violation
Collection and use of personal information
Techgnite may collect your personal information at several places on this website, including submit resume, signup for the website, request a candidate as well as communication received and sent through newsletters sign up or voluntarily shared by you for job search, employment purpose or requesting services from us. The Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Based on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also ask for certain professional information about your job search, your employment history, educational qualification, your skills, references information, background information, and other information that may require for us to better understand your profile, and any login ID or email address and password created by you. The Site also utilizes cookies to track your online activities within this Site.
We use Personal Information and other data collected through the Site to register you with us, store your information in our database, inform and communicate with you regarding employment and job related information, inform you about our services, contact you for updates and feedback and share the news and events about Techgnite.
Disclosure of the Information
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
- comply with the law requiring such disclosure;
- protect the rights or property of RHI or its affiliated companies;
- prevent a crime or protect national security or
- protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
If we change our privacy policies, we will update these changes on our website to keep you aware of it.
Securing your Personal Information
Techgnite is committed to protect the information you've provided. When you share sensitive information to our website, that information is protected, both online and offline. We take every measure to protect user information. Access to all user information, is restricted with proper privileges and authentication both in our offices and at our hosting facilities. Access of information is regulated by the usage rights to appropriate functionaries who use the information as part of their jobs—recruiters, for example—are granted access to personally identifiable information.