- Lead the development and support of ServiceNow; provide coaching, guidance, training, and support to IT and business stakeholders
- Lead the research, analysis, and development of new applications and new modules in our IT Service Management enterprise environment
- Design, develop, and maintain complex ServiceNow workflows Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications; coordinates application and platform upgrades
- Identify, configure, troubleshoot, test, and resolve issues
- Create user-training material and conduct classroom-style and 1x1 training sessions for our stakeholders
- Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
- Develop applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents.
- Develop, manages and tests application code, user interface and third-party integration components using prescribed application development guidelines.
- Provide process and technical solution options, risks and impacts.
- Ensure quality work product and deliver a product that requires less revision.
- Recognize and report issues before they adversely impact the project schedule.
- Respond to Service Requests and assists with incident resolution.
- Create and maintain process documentation for team and users.
- Develop Automated Testing test cases for functional and regression testing.
- Builds positive relationships with all partners.
- Prepares project phase reports, including requirements, feasibility, definition and design. May also review and validate requirements, definition and design to evaluate production impact and support requirements
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on techniques, practices or technologies that would enhance business needs. Also ensures continuous process improvements
- Acts as the technical or business consultant on project development/production health, new techniques and the implementation of new processes.
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor Analyst level employees
- Provides 24/7 firecall support.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
Qualified candidates must have:
• ServiceNow Development / Architecture Experience
• SaaS Experience / Cloud Development Experience
• Strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to explain technical information
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
• Positive can-do attitude and willingness to lead, teach, and learn
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
• Proven team player and team builder.
• Analytical and problem solving skills are needed for systems guidance
• Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting tasks; effectively prioritizes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ServiceNow Development experience a must;
- Experience Developing Service Portal a plus
- Experience Developing in Mobile Studio and Flow Designer a plus
- Experience with developing Integration with external tools or experience with Integration Hub a plus
- Experience with enabling Mobile App
- Strong experience with out of box functionalities and leading version upgrades efforts
- ServiceNow Admin/Developer Certifications
A College or University degree in Computer Science and/or some relevant work experience is required Knowledge of programming languages and various business applications, usually acquired through related experience, is required to support all project phases. Knowledge of programming, debugging, and testing systems/programs is required to develop or maintain computer programs