- Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
- Understands and applies SW development methodologies in adherence to SW development standards
- Gathers business requirements and develops conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
- Evaluates alternative solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
- Translates user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years Application Development Experience
- Experience on .NET, MVC, EDI.
- 3-5 years, Healthcare Industry