- Establish networking environment by designing system configurations; directing system installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information.
- Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
- Configuration and daily support of Cisco ACI and NX-O
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience.
- NSX Network
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience.
- Cisco NAC (ISE 802.11x)
- Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Prime, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
- Meraki Wireless
- Cisco 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4xxx, 9xxxx, ASR1x
- LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.)
- Network Management Tools (Solar Winds, Gigamon, NetScout)
- InfoBlox – NetMRI, IPAM
- SSL VPN
- Packet Capture Tools
- Voice and data communication
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or six to eight years relevant technical and analytical experience.
- Designing, developing and implementing technology solutions using technical/business design decisions
- Multi-platform environments and infrastructure technology planning
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Serving as a consultant to business lines in defining processes or identifying technology based on business requirements
- Developing business plans for technology initiatives
Strong knowledge of:
- Infrastructure architecture (Network, Integration)
- Tactical infrastructure technology
- Security and control procedures
- Relational database concepts
- Business process reengineering and technology application
Leadership experience including:
- Providing technical consultation and training to less senior staff
- Providing leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
- Apply similar prior experience to new issues to ensure effective problem solving
- Develop strong business relationships