Many of our technology experts have the following experience:
- BS in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience
- 7 plus years in business systems analysis, and information technology architecture experience and project management methods
- Uses business process engineering methodology to gain understanding of business needs and to ensure successful integration
- Defines and prioritizes operational system requirements, systems integration needs, and financial & operational reporting infrastructure necessary to meet business needs.
- Isolates scope and function of individual applications in the larger context.
- Maps business processes to IT systems and ensures proper applications linkage
- Works with business to define application priorities at macro level
- Helps determine economic value to the business of application development and integration
- Ensures a cohesive applications portfolio exists with minimal duplication, and identifies areas for improvement
- Understands system integration methods between internal and external systems
- Analyzes industry, technology trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise
- As an architect, you will work with technical teams to engineer, build out and deploy cloud solutions to support Sodexo’s segment clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture including:
- Architecting application designs using Azure services or other leading cloud providers
- Building, migrating and testing Azure environments and integration with other providers
- Designing end to end application and data security to support the risk of architecture change
- Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Perform capacity planning of the cloud infrastructure
- Develops overall systems architecture to meet needs
- Defines priority & sequence, scope, and function of projects necessary to fill in architecture
- Reviews project estimates with business, develops ROI, and brings to IT Governance for approval
- Executes and is responsible for overall program necessary to build out defined technology platform working with internal IS&T teams and external partners
- Ensures ease-to-use is a main driver of systems development
- Ensures scope of systems is focused on meeting basic business needs.
- Identifies system roadmaps with increasing levels of integration.
- Find solutions to operational challenges and ensures root cause identified and corrected.
- Understands project management and follows principles of Project Management Institute.
- Performs project scheduling and time estimates based on project requirements