Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in computer science, business information systems, or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing, maintaining, or writing stored procedures for databases (e.g., SQL, Transact SQL, etc.) is required, preferably in a healthcare industry
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Data Warehouse processes (e.g., ETL, OLTP, OLAP, etc.) is required
- Adherence to best practices for developing solutions using SQL Server
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously