Current Job Opportunities
Herndon, VA, 20170
- Provide optimal solutions and help improve performance of our tech stack and environment on the AWS cloud.
- Use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Serve as Technical Lead engineer for an Agile team and actively participate in Agile development methodologies and processes.
LangleyAFB, VA, 23665
- Client has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to develop and test Java, C++, and Python code.
- In this role, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team to develop, extend, and operationalize big data and cloud architecture processing systems.
Owingmill, MD, 21117
- This is a high priority need for a SDET.
- Top skills required are going to be JMeter, development experience with Java, hands on responsibilities with Selenium and Cucumber, and working with large amounts of data w/informatica.
- This role is hands on and someone that is a pure technologist that is currently developing solutions rather than adhering to a current environment.
- The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
Beaverton, OR, 97005
- Our leading client is looking for a Software Engineer based out of their Beaverton, OR office.
- Our client's Smart Systems Engineering envisions, develops, and commercializes digitally enabled and connected products that serve the athlete.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer with interest in building data applications to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to build and maintain infrastructure that transforms and analyzes data at scale.
- By applying your knowledge of data models, scalable pipelines, execution frameworks, and cloud infrastructure, you will write code, build tests, organize data, and collaborate with others to enable large scale data processing.
- Insights derived from the tools you build will directly impact the direction of product development.