Current Job Opportunities
North Andover, MA, 01848
- Managing data collection and analysis projects with team and business partners that support e-commerce and digital experience initiatives (30%)
- Overseeing administration, in conjunction with IT, of MDM attributes, validation rules, catalogs, and workflow processes and communication of changes to the business (20%)
- Managing data governance activities including development and updating of policies & procedures, implementation of new data requirements, and reviewing changes with Data Governance Committee and key business partners (20%)
Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
- Client is seeking a Segment Solutions Architect to join our team located in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Your experience in leading technological initiatives is what we need to support Sodexo's global strategic plan, as technology plays an integral role in growing our business to become more competitive, fostering a culture of innovation.
- Therefore, we have an ongoing need for top talent in areas of Project Management, Enterprise Architecture and Application development.
Brooklyn, OH, 44129
Developing code aligned with the latest industry standards that meets the business needs of the bank
Working in sprints, providing and receiving full support from our Squad members
Furthering the skills of ourselves and those on our teams
Evangelizing our technology to other teams in the bank and the industry
Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
Provide full stack development leadership and expertise
Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product
Report status and work progress to scrum master and technical lead as requested
Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
Required Experience / Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
Passion for delivery quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
Minimum of 7-10 years experience in Java/JEE based applications and development
Experience using the following software frameworks/concepts: Client side MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, microservices, SOAP/Rest frameworks, Spring MVC
Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Eclipse, Tomcat, SonarQube,
Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
Experience with client-side UI frameworks like AngularJS and how these integrate into a REST services framework.
Experience building mobile apps using Cordova and Ionic (or other similar mobile development frameworks)
Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
Preferred Experience / Skills
Experience working with an application container platform using docker.
Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.)
New York, NY, 10169
The Network Integration team combines network engineering and systems development to build and operate one of the world's largest enterprise networks. We need creative engineers and technologists to help us build and manage the first lines of defense for the bank as well as advance the processes and monitoring capabilities that enable us to respond to events. Our ideal candidate should have a vision on how to compose traditional and non-traditional approaches to solve problems and achieve our goals.