Current Job Opportunities
chicago, IL, 60007
- Client is a multidisciplinary development, design and research team dedicated to delivering innovative, differentiated and exceptional experiences to employees.
- Digital Experience Solutions is committed to growing and supporting a diverse team, with a collaborative environment that provides educational and career growth opportunities.
- As an Application Development Application Manager on the Public Website Technology team, you would drive architecture modernization and web development initiatives for websites.
Beaverton, OR, 97005
- Our leading client is looking for a Software Engineer based out of their Beaverton, OR office.
- Our client's Smart Systems Engineering envisions, develops, and commercializes digitally enabled and connected products that serve the athlete.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer with interest in building data applications to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to build and maintain infrastructure that transforms and analyzes data at scale.
- By applying your knowledge of data models, scalable pipelines, execution frameworks, and cloud infrastructure, you will write code, build tests, organize data, and collaborate with others to enable large scale data processing.
- Insights derived from the tools you build will directly impact the direction of product development.
Dearborn, MI, 48126
Serves in a planning consultant role with a strong background in technology. Provides oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies. Leads project and /or technical maintenance teams. Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems. Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources. Works with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with the Client's infrastructure and IS technology standards.
Pennington, NJ, 08534
The Sr. Data Science Framework Design & Development Leader will be accountable for the development of data science platform & service capabilities by envisioning and executing strategies that will enable and leverage modern data science capabilities. The candidate will lead the implementation of sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare enterprise data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
New York, NY, 10001
Responsible for oversight of a team of Scrum Masters and for continuous coaching to instill the Agile principles and Scrum values and ensure that consistent practices are communicated across our teams and to our partners. The Agile Coach will champion Agile adoption and continuous improvement with the SDM model to optimize the benefits of being Agile. This person should be comfortable working at all levels to help the organization use Agile as a strategic asset of culture change and to foster our business values.
Cypress, CA, 90630
The Program Managers primary responsibility is to work with the Program Management Team to support both domestic and international space customers to which the Client supplies high-reliability electronic and electromechanical (EEE) piece parts and engineering services for use in satellite and launch vehicle applications.
Nashville, TN, 37011
Candidate must have technical quality engineering aptitudes including understanding of the difference between CP and CPK, IMR charts, and X Bar and R charts. Furthermore, must have experience with Fishbone diagrams, 3 legged 5 whys, and ideally process capability studies. This position is considered a feeder into the greater quality department - we're not excepting candidates to be quality engineering experts, but we are looking for them to have a fundamental understanding of quality processes and measurement methods. This individual MUST HAVE an bachelor's degree in a related engineering field and MUST HAVE solid examples of utilizing problems solving methods. Candidate must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience conducting a Measurement System Analysis or Gage R&R Understanding of Pareto Diagrams and Fault Tree Analysis Six Sigma certification.
Oakland, CA, 94577
Prepares financial reports and conducts comprehensive analyses with written summaries to management. Responsibilities include compiling and generating reports, providing supporting data for budget purposes, providing consultative and advisory recommendations to managers on data analysis and performance reporting, and working with various financial leadership to develop departmental operational and financial reports.